Articles on this Page
- 12/20/18--10:09: _Nebraska’s Populati...
- 12/27/18--04:43: _One Teen Dies, Thre...
- 12/28/18--07:47: _New Child Passenger...
- 01/04/19--07:49: _Crofton Man Dies In...
- 01/04/19--10:34: _Gov. Ricketts Annou...
- 01/09/19--10:24: _Two People Caught I...
- 01/10/19--07:21: _School and Hospital...
- 01/14/19--10:12: _State Patrol Office...
- 01/15/19--09:41: _Man Found With Shan...
- 01/17/19--10:55: _Police Release Name...
- 12/20/18--10:09: Nebraska’s Population Hits New All-Time High
- 12/28/18--07:47: New Child Passenger Safety Laws Start January 1st
- 01/04/19--07:49: Crofton Man Dies In Accident On Highway 81
- 01/09/19--10:24: Two People Caught In Grand Island Burglary
- 01/14/19--10:12: State Patrol Officer Injured In Weekend Accident
- 01/15/19--09:41: Man Found With Shank In Grand Island
- 01/17/19--10:55: Police Release Name Of Man Killed In Duncan Collision
LINCOLN- Nebraska’s population has hit a new all-time high, nearing 1.93 million. Governor Pete Ricketts celebrated the news Wednesday noting that Nebraska’s population grew by 11,693 in the past year. Nebraska grew faster than most neighboring states including:
LINCOLN- Authorities say one teenager was killed and three others were injured when the sport utility vehicle they were in crashed during a Lincoln chase by officers. The Nebraska State Patrol says the chase began around 8
The post One Teen Dies, Three Others Injured After Crash During Chase With Officers appeared first on My Central Nebraska.
LINCOLN- Starting Tuesday, Nebraska’s child passenger safety law changes to help keep children safer as they travel. According to the new law, Children must ride rear-facing up to age 2 or until they reach the upper weight
SOUTH YANKTON- One person has died in an accident in northern Cedar County. The Cedar County Sheriff’s Office responded to an accident at 11:51am Thursday near the intersection of Highway 81 and 898th road. According to authorities
LINCOLN- Governor Pete Ricketts is proposing a tax exemption on military retirement pay in an effort to keep retirees from leaving the state. Ricketts announced Friday that he will propose a bill to exempt half of the
The post Gov. Ricketts Announces Proposed Tax Exemptions For Military Retirees appeared first on My Central Nebraska.
GRAND ISLAND- Two people have been arrested for burglary in Grand Island. Early Wednesday morning an officer observed a male and female taking items from a residence to a truck that was parked in the alley. After
GENOA- A School and Hospital were placed in a lock out status Wednesday after a suspicious person was in the area. The Nance County Sheriff’s Office responded to a call about a male who was possibly under
The post School and Hospital Placed In Lockout Status Wednesday After Suspicious Man Was In Area appeared first on My Central Nebraska.
LINCOLN- A Nebraska State Trooper was injured during a two vehicle crash late Friday evening on Interstate 80 in Lincoln. At 10:30 p.m., the trooper had just finished responding to another crash near mile marker 399 on
GRAND ISLAND- Grand Island Police have arrested a man who was found to have a shank in his possession. Officers were dispatched Monday a little after 7:00pm to Menards in reference to a male dropping a backpack
DUNCAN- One person has died in a crash on Highway 30. On Wednesday at 5:00pm, the Platte County Sheriff’s Office responded to a two-vehicle accident 1 mile east of Duncan. Authorities say a pickup was traveling eastbound
The post Police Release Name Of Man Killed In Duncan Collision appeared first on My Central Nebraska.